These terms and conditions of use ("Terms and Conditions") ("the Administrator") of the Website. (the "Administrator")this website(hereinafter referred to as the 'Service') provided on the The following sets out the terms and conditions for the use of the Service (hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
All users of the Website (hereinafter referred to as "Users") The User shall use the Service in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Article 1 (Application).
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all relations between the User and the Manager in relation to the use of the Services.
In addition to these Terms and Conditions, the Manager may make various provisions regarding the Service, such as rules for use (hereinafter referred to as 'individual provisions'). These individual provisions, irrespective of their name, shall form part of these Terms and Conditions. Regardless of their name, these individual provisions shall form part of these Terms and Conditions.
If the provisions of these Terms and Conditions conflict with the provisions of the individual provisions in the preceding article, the provisions of the individual provisions shall prevail, unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Prohibited matters).
Users are requested to refrain from the following acts when using the Service
- Offences against the law or public order and morals.
- Posting content on the Website that is libellous or obstructive to business.
- Posting of reviews for the purpose of advertising.
- Acts that infringe copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights contained in the Services, including the contents of the Services.
- Disrupts or interferes with the functioning of the server or network of the Administrator, other users or other third parties
- Commercial use of information obtained by the Service.
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of the Service.
- Unauthorised access or attempts to gain such access.
- Collecting or accumulating personal information, etc. relating to other users.
- Using the Services with an unauthorised purpose.
- Acts that cause disadvantage, damage or discomfort to other users of the Services or other third parties.
- Impersonating another user.
- Advertising, advertising, solicitation or business activities on the Services not authorised by the Manager.
- Acts of providing benefits directly or indirectly to anti-social forces in relation to the Service.
- Any other conduct deemed inappropriate by the manager.
In the event of a breach of the above, the administrator may, if necessary, take appropriate legal proceedings.
Article 3 (Suspension of the provision of the Services, etc.)
The Manager may suspend or discontinue all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User if it determines that any of the following reasons exist.
- When carrying out maintenance or updating of the computer systems involved in the Service.
- If the provision of the Service becomes difficult due to force majeure, such as earthquake, lightning, fire, power failure or natural disasters.
- In the event of an accidental shutdown of computers or telecommunication lines, etc.
- In any other case where the Manager deems it difficult to provide the Service.
The Manager shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the User or any third party as a result of the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service.
Article 4 (Deletion of posted reviews)
The administrator may remove a review posted by a user if it falls into any of the following categories, without notifying the submitter.
- If the website contains content that is defamatory and obstructive to business.
- If it is deemed to be for the purpose of commercial advertising
- If it contains content that appears to be obviously false.
- When harmful programmes, scripts, etc. are included.
- If the administrator otherwise considers the content of the post to be inappropriate.
Article 5 (Disclaimer and disclaimer of warranties)
The Owner does not warrant, expressly or impliedly, that the Website is free from defects in fact or law (including defects in safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, fitness for a particular purpose, security or otherwise, errors or bugs, infringements of rights, etc.). The Owner does not warrant, either expressly or implicitly, that the Website is free from defects (including safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, fitness for a particular purpose, security or other defects, errors or bugs, infringement of rights, etc.). The Owner accepts no liability for any damage caused to the user as a result of the use of the website.
In addition, the Manager is not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes that the User may have with other Users, companies listed on the Website or other third parties in connection with the use of the Website.
The Administrator may change these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice if he deems it necessary. In the event that the User starts using the Website after changes to these Terms and Conditions have been made, the User shall be deemed to have agreed to the changed Terms and Conditions.
Article 7 (Handling of personal data).
Article 8 (Governing law and jurisdiction)
The interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Japanese law.
In the event of any dispute regarding the use of this website, the courts of Da Nang City, Vietnam shall have exclusive jurisdiction.